Do you crave for a sorbet, natural rich green, fruits juice?
Or, do you have a juicer before, and now you definitely seek more in a device than fruit juice and a thick veggie smoothie?
Many are the models of extractor out on the market at the present, but just as the oasis in the desert so is Omega J8006 Nutrient Center amidst them all.
It is operational indispensable, a peaceful choice among juicers, and the best reward of a vigilant buyer.
It is simply second to none in extracting the juice and pureeing food.
Undoubtedly, Omega J8006 Nutrition Center is ace in writhing fruits to extract the last drop of juice, leaving a dry pulp.
Moreover, as the name implies, Omega is a nutrition center as it is a go-to for making nuts butter, extruding pasta, pureeing coffee and spice, making baby food, whipping soy milk and mincing herbs and garlic.
It’s a well worth nutrient center in many ways!
Omega J8006 Nutrition center is powered by a low vibration and near-silent AC motor to wring plant fiber to extract enzymes, vitamins, and minerals needed for a healthy lifestyle.
The 200 wattage of the motor is sufficient to give a dry pulp.
The low rotational speed of 80 RPM means no foaming of the juice; no clogging of the auger, therefore no cause for reverse function: no heat build-up to alter natural composition and taste of juice.
In addition, it’s equipped with automatic pulp ejection function resulting in continuous juicing.
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center
- 200 Watt low vibration AC motor for quiet operation.
- Compact and portable.
- Four stabilizing feet coated with non-slip material for grip.
- Automatic pulp ejection function.
- Easy to disassemble and assemble for cleaning and maintenance.
- Powerful motor dual-stage juicing system for maximum efficiency.
- 8 times stronger GE Ultem Auger.
- 15 years warranty.
- Not BPA free in the food part.
- Free brush for cleaning.
- The adjustable cap end has 5 settings to maximize extraction.
- Versatile for making juice and snacks.
- Degradation of juice occurs 36-72 hours after the extraction.
- Produce very dry pulp.Suitable for veggies and hard fruits.
- Less noisy.
- Reduce fiber intake.
- Ensures continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection.
- No foaming of juice.
- No clogging of the auger.
- Serves as a food processor.
- Preserve juice from heat damage.
- Low oxidation rate.
- Low throughput than a centrifugal juicer.
- Lead to constipation and diverticulitis.
- Waste plant fiber.
- It’s expensive.