The task of selecting a juicer by a researchful buyer grows herculean day by day, for the market is bombarded with an influx of juicers of various models.
On top of this, each juicer looks promising, admirable and enthralling to the fruits and veggies juice enthusiast.
Features Caynel Slow Masticating Juice Extractor
Many are the outcry and outpouring of the juice enthusiast expressing the disappointment and predicament of falling for the juicer.
Purchasing a juicer is essential to fruit and veggies lovers.
For it is the machine that’s competent to puree the plant parts to extract vital liquid leaving the pulp dried as possible.
This is a task you won’t attempt even if you have grown six arms.
To get a healthy juice with recommended vitamins, vitality and mineral require a magnificent juicer. Juicer is not trivial.
Caynel Slow Masticating Juice Extractor is the #1 favorite by fruit and veggies enthusiast.
Its grounded popularity emerges from the appraisals of customers, unprecedented utility and satisfaction, and its affordability.
It has a wide feed chute suitable for large fruit and vegetables.
Also, its low rotational speed makes extracted juice of high quality and natural to taste.
- 3″ extra-wide feed chute to accommodate whole fruits and veggies.
- 150-watt energy-efficient AC motor nearly silent while in operation.
- Safety locking protection which makes the juicer works when the feed chute is in the right position.
- Parts are mainly plastic and stainless steel to prevent food contamination.
- Easy to disassemble and assemble for cleaning and maintenance.
- Parts are dishwasher safe.
- BPA free for all food zone.
- It has a strainer, cleaning brushes, juice jug, etc.
- Portable and compact.
- It has an extra juice bottle for storage.3 years warranty for accessories and parts.
- 10-year warranty for AC motor and main body.
- Detachable parts are made of Tritan food grade anti-oxidation material.
- Versatile for both hard and soft fruits, vegs and herbs.
- Decreases fiber intake.
- Oxidation of the juice is low.
- 40 – 65 RPM prevent clogging and eliminates the need for reverse function.
- Juice degradation takes place 36 – 72 hours after juicing.
- Prevent heating which is detrimental to juice quality.
- Slower than a centrifuge juicer.
- A lot of plant fiber is disposed of as pulp.
- It causes constipation and diverticulitis by a reduction in the level of consumption of fiber.
- It’s expensive.