In this article, we will review Jack LaLanne juicers.
Not many juicers have first and last names. So they must be something special.
The man that placed his name on them is a man who introduced healthy food and fitness to people everywhere and is “guilty” for many modern exercises, procedures, and views about a healthy lifestyle in general.
We will avoid the “godfather of modern fitness,” not because he doesn’t deserve the name, but because it is often used.
Jack Lalanne was an American fitness.
Jack Lalanne was a Fitness exercise, and nutrition expert, and motivational speaker.
A person that millions trusted when searching for guidance to a healthier life, so the products he endorsed must also be trustworthy.
The juicers that carry his name are amongst bestselling since they first appeared.
Is it only because of the sticker with a famous name, or is there something more to it?
Bigger the name, the larger the burden.
We will look at the Best 5 Jack LaLanne’s juicers and try to see how they carry that burden.
Best Jack LaLanne Juicers
Jack LaLanne JLPJB Power Juicer
This was the first in a line of Jack Lalanne’s juicers.
It was introduced to the market back in 2004, and it had some innovative features for that time, but now they are almost standard.
Quiet induction motor, extra-large feeding chute, wide mesh and filter, and patented Juice Extraction Technology.
All of these improvements proved themselves, and it was this model that paved the way for the newer ones.
The centrifugal juicer has dimensions of 10.2 x 13.2 x 16.2 inches and is similar to the competitors. The design is somewhat outdated, but it’s not unpleasant to look at.
You will find the juicer with all the necessary parts in the box, a recipe book, a manual, and a cleaning brush.
- The original Jack LaLanne juicer. It was the one that made pawed the way for the next models, and it did it because it was reliable, simple, and had a high juice yield.
- It can squeeze the juice out of leafy greens. Of course, the results will not match the dedicated masticating juicers, but considering this one is centrifugal, the results are good. Just keep in mind, the fresher the leafy greens and celery, the better this machine works on them.
- Easy to use and clean. A large feed chute allows whole oranges ort apples to be pushed through, so no time for cutting is needed. It is dishwasher safe, so clean up is easy also.
- The design. It is outdated, and it is no wonder it is on the market for 15 years.
- Speed. It has only one speed of operation.
Jack Lalanne’s JLSS Power Juicer Deluxe
One of the first Jack Lalanne juicers was introduced to the market in 2004.
This is a centrifugal juicer, and with a size of 16 x 14.5 x 10.2 inches and a weight of 13.75 pounds, it pretty much fits in the standards of the category.
The good looking appliance has a stainless steel finish and compact and robust design to be a nice addition to your kitchen.
Stainless steel is not used just for the exterior. The blades are made out of the finest surgical stainless steel.
They are powered by an excellent 3600 RPM induction motor that is very powerful and also very quiet. You can have a normal tone conversation while juicing.
It will not wake up anyone while operating because good sleep is also part of a healthy lifestyle.
It has patented juice extraction technology, which will provide more juice out of whole mid-sized oranges and apples that you can push through the extra-large chute.
You will find a complete juicer with all the necessary parts in the box, a cleaning brush, a blade removing tool, a recipe book, and an instruction manual.
The parts that come into contact with the food are BPA-free, and they are dishwasher safe.
The dismantling is pretty easy, although you will need a special tool to get the blades out. No worries, it is included in the package.
The standard package doesn’t come with a juice pitcher, so you will have to provide one.
- Powerful and quiet. It can juice anything while keeping the noise low enough so you can have a conversation. The two-speed settings are designed to cope with harder and softer fruits and vegetables.
- Lifetime motor warranty. That is a pretty long worry-free period.
- BPA-free. Al the plastic parts that come into contact with food don’t contain this very harmful matter.
- Easy to operate and clean. An extra-large feeding chute allows whole apples and oranges to push through, with no additional cutting time needed. The juicer is easy to assemble, and it is dishwasher safe.
- Not expensive. The price is in the middle of the category.
- The pulp container. The pulp collector is not secured to the juicer, so when you move the juicer alone, it will detach from it.
Jack Lalanne PJP Power Juicer Pro
It has been on the market since 2008, so it can be said that it is market-tested.
The dimensions are 12 x 18 x 17 inches. It looks much alike JLSS, and the design is high end and attractive, with a complete stainless steel finish.
Even the feeding chute, which is usually made of plastic….
It is equipped with a proven 3600 RPM induction motor that we see in other models, and its main characteristic is the low noise level and low heat transfer to the fruits juiced.
That preserves sensitive nutrients better and longer.
Together with patented Juice Extraction Technology and a wide mesh and filter, it can provide great juice yield. The blades are made out of high-quality surgical steel, and they also contribute to the high efficiency.
You will find a complete juicer with all the necessary parts in the box, an instruction manual, a recipe book, and a cleaning brush.
Everything you need to start juicing, except the juice pitcher. You will have to buy that, or use one of your own.
- Easy to use and clean. A wide feeding chute cuts down prep time, and the plastic parts can be washed in a dishwasher.
- Can juice leafy greens. Of course, the results will not match masticating juicers.
- BPA-free. Al the plastic parts that come into contact with food are made without bisphenol-A.
- Lifetime motor warranty. The manufacturer trusts the product, and that is always good to see.
- The nozzle is low. You can’t place a high glass to collect the juice.
- High price. It is in the upper half of the category. But complete stainless steel appliances are never cheap.
Jack LaLanne’s PJEW Power Juicer Express
Introduced in 2010, this centrifugal juicer has 10.2 x 13.2 x 16.2 inches, and the weight is 12 pounds.
This places it in the “goldilocks category” not too big, not too small. The design is nice, shiny plastic, with stainless steel imitation.
The motor is the same as in the JLSS model to expect a quiet operation from this 3600 RPM induction motor. It is powerful enough to juice everything.
The juice yield will probably be the same since they share the patented juice extraction technology, wide blades, and steel mesh filter.
Non-drip spout works fine. It is a piece of rubber that goes into the nozzle when you push the spout up.
The feeding chute is large so that it can accommodate whole fruits. The customers report that they are satisfied with juicing results, even with leafy greens.
You will find a complete juicer, instruction manual, a recipe book, and a cleaning brush in the standard package. The juice pitcher is omitted.
- Can juice kale and leafy greens. These vegetables present a problem for most centrifugal juicers, but this is reported to perform pretty well.
- Easy to operate and clean. A large feed chute minimizes the need for cutting the fruits, and the plastic parts are dishwasher safe.
- Warranty. The lifetime warranty covers the motor for the original owner and the rest of the appliance for 60 days. You can extend that period by buying an additional worry-free period.
- The price. It is well balanced, placing it in the lower half of the category.
- The nozzle is placed low, so tall glasses can’t be used for collecting the juice.
- Everything must be set in the proper place because otherwise, the blades may touch plastic and chip some of it off. But that is not really a problem. You will feel the parts falling into their designated slots and hear a low-intensity sound.
Jack LaLane Fusion Juicer 100th Anniversary
Introduced in 2016, this is the newest 15.5 x 12.5 x 8.5 inches and most advanced Jack LaLane Juicer.
The dimensions are, and the weight is 12 pounds. The design is modern, with a high gloss plastic finish.
It shares the 800 Watts, 3600 RPM induction motor as its forerunners, so that you can expect a quiet juicing process.
Special surgical steel blades and patented Juice Extraction Technology, together with a wide feeding chute, will provide better results and more juice than the competition.
Like its predecessors, it shows nice results when juicing leafy greens, which is not common for a centrifugal juicer.
Especially important is that the leafy greens must be fresh and make snapping noises when you break them.
Otherwise, the results will not be that satisfying.
The plastic parts that come into contact with the food are BPA free and dishwasher safe. The juicer has two speeds for softer and harder fruits and vegetables and a non-drip nozzle.
You will find a juicer with all the necessary parts in the package, a juice pitcher, an instruction manual, and a recipe book.
- The newest in line. This juicer has 15 years of constant research and improvement built-in.
- Two speeds. It has two speeds of operation, designed for softer and harder fruits and vegetables.
- The design. Nice, modern, and compact.
- Easy to use and clean. A large feeding chute cuts down the prep time, no cutting into small pieces needed. You can wash the plastic parts in the dishwasher.
- Can juice leafy greens. Not as a dedicated masticating juicer, but the results are acceptable.
- Pitcher included. This is the only one of the juicers that come with pitchers included.
- The price. It is positioned in the lower half of the category.
- The locking bar. If moving it with wet hands, it can sometimes slip past the locking notch, so some additional work may be needed to set it free.
Things You Should Know Before You Buy Jack Lalanne Power Juicer
You should avoid using overripe fruits and vegetables.
They are the most common reason that the juice yield is not satisfactory, and too much waste goes to the pulp bin.
They tend to clog and stick to the mesh filter, thus preventing the juice from going through the nozzle.
Furthermore, they may build upon one place on the filter and disrupt its balance, causing the juicer to vibrate and produce noise higher than usual.
As mentioned before, always use fresh leafy greens.
The best way to check them is by breaking them. If they make a snapping noise, they are right for juicing.
Before starting to juice, allow the juicer to run empty for a couple of seconds so that the device can auto-balance the blades and the mesh.
The juice should be consumed within a couple of hours if kept in the fridge, up to 20 hours.
It is best to clean the juicer right after use. In most cases, a rinse is enough.
The longer you wait, the food leftovers dry up and stick to the juicer parts, and you may need to scrub.
If your dishwasher operates at temperatures above standard, using it for juicer plastic parts may not be recommended.
They may lose form at high temperatures.
Jack Lalanne PJP Power Juicer Pro Stainless-Steel Electric Juicer
3 used from $310.95
- Stainless-steel electric juicer produces fresh juice quickly and easily
- Extra-large round chute; stainless-steel blade and mesh filter
- Whisper-quiet 3,600 RPM motor; patented extraction technology
- Large-capacity pulp collector; non-drip spout; dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Jack LaLanne JLPJB Power Juicer Juicing Machine
2 used from $235.95
- Special patented juice extraction technology with extra-large round feeder and super sized detachable pulp collector
- 3,600 rpm motor has lifetime guarantee and whisper quiet operation
- Commercial quality with good housekeeping seal of approval
- Bonus power juicing recipe guide
- Built-in safety features
Jack Lalanne Juicer Stainless Steel
$56.98 in stock
2 used from $59.99
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Stainless steel blade
- Extra-large feeder accommodates most
- Fruits and vegetables
- Removable, adjustable non-drip spout
Joerid Juicer, [2020 Upgrade] Centrifugal Juicer Machine, Juice Extractor with Spout Adjustable, Lighter & Powerful, Easy to Clean & BPA-Free, Dishwasher Safe, Included Brush [Black]
- WHY CHOOSE JOERID JUICER: Directly designed and assembled by the factory, with a professional quality control and after-sales team, completely responsible for the customer. Compared to other juicers, its performance is better than the competitor's juicer, whether it is juice rate or extracted vitamins, It means you can get a healthier and more natural juice.
- 2-SPEED EASY OPERATION: Designed 2-speed juicer for different degrees of hardness of the fruit, "I" low speed runs from (10000 RPM ± 15%) for softer fruits like oranges, grapes, tomatoes and others; "II" fast speed runs more than (13000 RPM ± 15%) for harder fruits like carrots, pineapple, cucumber and many others. Attention: For the better use of the juicer, please make sure that you are using the correct speed when extract your fruits or veggies in the juicer machine.
- SAFETY PROTECTION: Equipped with safety locking arm and non-slip rubber feet, It makes sure the cover stays on tight while operating and effectively prevent the juicer from slipping. Note: The overload protection system will automatically turn off the juicer if the motor being operated over consecutive 6-10 minutes for preventing it from overheating. Unstable power supply, improper assembly and idle run also will cause the motor being shut down.
- EXTRA LARGE FEED CHUTE & EASY CLEANIUNG: Extra large 65MM feed chute which avoids spending too much time on cutting the fruits or veggies into pieces. Except for the motor base, All parts can be washed with water. And extra brush makes easier to clean the culinary grade stainless-steel cutting disc and other parts.
- SATISFACTION SUPPORT: Please make sure that the juicer's Locking arm and all components have been placed in its correct place before turn it on. Otherwise the machine won't be operated. Better to cut the celery to very small pieces in case it gets blocked. JOERID juicer provides lifetime after-sales support and service so you can enjoy the juice ever after. If there is any question or concern, please contact our support team, we will give you the solution at very soonest.
Juicer, Bagotte Upgrade 1000W Juicer Machines, Easy Clean Juice Extractor 3.3" Wide Mouth Centrifugal Juicer for Whole Fruit Vegetable, Juicer Recipe Book & Brush, Anti-drip, Dual-Speed, BPA-Free, Large
$89.77 in stock
- 【UPGRADE DB-002: MORE POWER, LARGER SIZE】The upgraded DB-002 juicer is designed to be 1000W high power, you will be able to create 1000ml juice in just 10 seconds. Equipped with 3.3" feed chute(Biggest), entire apple or pear can be put in for juicing, no cutting apart needed.
- 【DUAL SPEED MODES AND ANTI-DRIP FUNCTION】Powerful motor with a maximum speed of 23500R/min (Max). "Ⅰ" is low speed, for soft fruits and vegetables like oranges, apple, tomato, etc; "Ⅱ" is high speed, for hard food like carrots, celery, ginger, etc. Design with anti-drip function, no need to worry about juice spilling everywhere.
- 【EASY TO CLEAN - OVERHEATING PROTECTION】Compact juicer extractor for easy assembly and disassembly, you will finish cleaning in just two minutes. Safety lock unit for switching is specially designed, The overload protection system will shut off the juicer once overheating.
- 【ADDITIONAL: JUICER RECIPE BOOK & BRUSH】As a supporter of the first use of juicers, your daily nutrition boost in just 1 minute.The recipe includes: Nutrition boost, liquid snack, fitness wonder, warm and delicious, healthy slimming, beauty beauty. In addition, the brush will solve your troubles in cleaning the blade.
- 【HEALTHY BPA-FREE AND 3 YEARS WARRANTY】Using BPA-free food-grade stainless steel blades, it will extract more juice and up to 25% more vitamins and minerals than other juicers. Provide 24-hour technical consultation and 3-Years worry-free warranty, 100% satisfactory service, so you can buy with confidence.
Juicer Machines, Oneisall [Unique Version] Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor Easy to Clean, Tritan & BPA-Free, Anti-Drip and 5 Mode Adjustment, Cold Press Juicer with Quiet Motor, Recipes for Vegetables and Fruits
- PROFESSIONAL VEG. & FRUIT MASTICATING JUICER - Better chewing more fibery vegetables, especially wheatgrass than other juicers. Upgraded augers and filter solve the problems of clogging and foaming. Let you enjoy the fun of healthy juices. Ideal for New Year's gifts for your mother, friends, and families.
- 5 MODES ADJUSTMENT - Adjust the size of the pulp outlet, the minimum density to extract more than 90% juice and drier pulp. The maximum density to get a smoother juice and a small amount of pulp. Soft fruits and vegs fit for 1-3 mode, hard for 4-5 mode.
- UPGRADE THE AUGER & FILTER - 7 segment PEI material auger opening up each cell for maximum juice yield, minimal oxidation, most nutrition, combined with Tritan filter, better extract wheatgrass, vegetables and fruits than other juicers.
- QUIET MOTOR & ANTI-DRIP FUNCTION - Runs less than 60 decibels, let you enjoy a quiet life. The anti-drip function, lock up the nutrition, prevent the dripping on the desktop, and facilitate your operation. Juice & pulp separation function perfectly separates the pomace from the juice and extracts the 95% nutrients from the fruits and vegetables into juice. Enjoy the pleasure of less pulp. Easier to clean.
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY - Juicer using advanced technology, Tritan and PEI safe material than other PC Juicer, UL, ETL certification. Backed by a worry-free 3-year warranty and lifelong technical consultation and customer service ready to serve you within 24h.
Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor
- 1000-watt 5-speed juice extractor with large 3-inch feeding chute
- Control dial with blue LED light ring; anti-drip adjustable flow spout; easy unlock and lift system
- Foam-reducing filter basket; die-cast and stainless-steel housing; dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes 2-liter pulp container, 1-quart juice pitcher, and cleaning brush
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Jack Lalanne's JLSS Power Juicer Deluxe Stainless-Steel Electric Juicer
2 used from $229.00
- Important note: Please refer to the images to learn the working functionality and troubleshooting
- Stainless-steel electric juicer produces fresh juice quickly and easily, extra-large round chute and food pusher, stainless-steel blade
- Whisper-quiet 3,600 rpm induction motor, patented extraction technology
- Large-capacity pulp collector, non-drip spout, dishwasher-safe parts for quick cleanup
- Measures 16 by 12 by 15-1/2 inches, limited lifetime motor warranty
Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer Pro E-1189
TRISTAR PRODUCTS JLPJ Jack LaLanne Power Juicer - Juice Extractor
2 used from $249.99
- 250 Watt High output, Quiet Motor
- Super-sized Pulp Catcher
- Extra Large Chute for Juicing Whole Fruits & Vegetables
- Surgical Stainless Steel Blade
- High Output Whisper Quiet Motor
Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer Recipes for Healthy Living
11 used from $8.89
|Number Of Pages||63|