This article is going to focus on the Omega nc800 review and how it will benefit you.
Its sleek modern design would like nice in anybody’s kitchen, but apart from that, we will look at the functions this dual-stage masticating juicer has.
When we have finished looking at the Omega nc800, we will talk about a few other juicers to see why this one stands above the rest.
Who is the Omega nc800 for?
First of all, it is perfect for someone tired of their centrifugal juicer sounding as loud as an airport runway.
It is also a wonderful addition for anyone who is trying to follow a healthier lifestyle.
If you prefer your family to have pure juices rather than shop-bought, you will have endless fun creating recipes with the Omega nc800.
What is included in the pack?
The Omega nc800 comes with the main machine that has a built-in handle. There is a pulp container, juice collector, auger, and chute.
It also has a cleaning brush, 5 nozzles, and the end cap. You will also receive two juicing screens.
Omega nc800- Overview of Features:
It is a nice size at 14.5”x15.5”x6.5”. It won’t take up as much space as other juices. It weighs 13lbs, so if you want to put it away after each use, it isn’t too heavy.
The end cap prevents juice spilling, and you can use one of the 5 nozzles to adjust the output and extraction of the juices.
The dual masticating system will extract the most amount of juice from fruits and vegetables, and the auger system works to grind and press the food through a small chamber, again, extracting the maximum amount of juice.
The automatic juice ejection helps to keep the juicer clean.
Things you will like:
- 150w/80rpm juicing ability– slow is the new fast! 150w is the equivalent of a 2HP motor so that it will have no issues cutting food. The low 80RPM means the juice is extracted without heat building up. This reduces oxidation and allows you to drink a cool juice straight away without putting it in the fridge. No heat could potentially damage the nutrients in your juice.
- The noise- Have you ever wanted to make your baby food but couldn’t risk waking the baby up with the sound of your blender? You won’t have this problem here. It has a quiet operation, and the machine won’t rattle when masticating foods.
- It makes more than fresh juices- you can use the Omega nc800 to extract juice, grind coffee and spices, and mince garlic or herbs. It will easily turn nuts into delicious nut butter and even make soy milk. You will save plenty of money, making your own baby foods (and healthier). And if that wasn’t enough, the nc800 will make frozen desserts and extrude pasta.
- Warranty- it comes with an industry-leading 15-year warranty. This covers parts and performance. The customer service is amiable.
Things you may not like:
- The accessories- they are not as well built as the machine. The plastic doesn’t seem to be high-quality plastic and breaks quite easily.
- Berries- while it cuts through most fruits and vegetables, there is a problem with berries. It is difficult for the berries to get through the chute.
Omega NC800 vs. other Juicers in the Same Category
To understand the Omega nc800 a little better, we have lined up a few other juicers so that you can see the differences.
Omega nc800 vs. Hamilton Beach 67951
The Hamilton juicer is definitely a budget-buy but certainly not low quality.
Although we don’t know the exact RPM, it is a low speed to get tasty, fresh juices.
It still has the power to cut through harder fruits and vegetables and can exact double the juice from green leafy vegetables.
It has a nice modern design, and all the parts are dishwasher safe. If you don’t have a dishwasher, it comes with a cleaning brush for easy cleaning.
It comes with a little recipe book too.
While it is excellently priced, it doesn’t have the same number of functions as the Omega nc800. You will only be buying a juicer.
Omega nc800 vs. Mueller Austria
This juicer has a rather unique, all be it bulky, design. We do believe the manufacturer has published the wrong height at 48.5”. The 2.2lbs seems wrong, as well.
It’s very tall, so you won’t be able to keep it on the kitchen counter where you have overhead cupboards.
It has a large 3” chute, so you don’t need to pre-prep the food. There is also a smaller chute.
The maker claims you will have 60% more juice with 50% more vitamins than a centrifugal juicer. At 60dB, it is a very quiet juicer. It is made from BPA free plastic and has a pre-clean function to make life easier.
It is cheaper than the Omega, but the height of this juicer is off-putting.
Omega nc800 vs. SKG A10
This is also a tall juicer and not lightweight. It won’t be easy to move and store, and it might not fit in all kitchens.
The chute is 3.15,” and there is another 1.75” chute. The low speed is great-. The juice will remain cold and full of vitamins and nutrients.
The whole machine is easy to assemble and disassemble, so that also makes it easy to clean. It is a good juicer, but it is just that.
There aren’t the same options as with the Omega nc800, and the size is negative.