Omega NC900HDC Juicer is a relatively new machine that’s somewhat lighter when compared to the previous model.
Though, Omega increased the footprint but also increased the chute size.
The latter makes sure minimal food preparation as the tubes are big enough to fit average-sized pieces.
Features Omega NC900HDC Juicer
You can optimize the performance of the 150W motor by setting the pressure on the adjustable end cap.
That way, you can maximize the yield of leafy green vegetables and soft hard produce.
Though Omega NC900HDC Juicer is best with leafy greens, and if you’re a fan of spinach and lake, you’ll love it.
That does not mean it would not do a fine job, with veggies and fruits, and even wheatgrass.
The product can also mince garlic, grind the coffee, and procedure other food.
It’s simple to assemble and clean, and it manages to keep relatively quiet.
The containers are large enough to make sure you’ll get enough juice in one glass.
- The adjustable end-cap with 5 setting boots versatility and yield
- The machine manages to remain quiet while operating
- A real nutrition center with many accessories and attachments
- Auto pulp ejection
- Simple and easy cleaning
- You can process veggies, fruits, leafy greens, and wheatgrass
- Unmatchable juice quality when compared to top speed juicer machines
- The motor is not as strong as it some other options
- Though it weighs less, it has a larger footprint than other models
Omega NC900HDC is a low-speed machine that can deliver exceptional quality of juice by reducing oxidation.
The auto pulp separation does the job well, and the adjustable end cap lets you to suite the pressure to the product you’re processing.
It’s a top-end product that’s simple to use and clean and can be a long term helper.