The ZULAY Metal Lemon Lime Squeezer is my best pick when it comes to metal lemon squeezer and juicer.
It is far less costly than the many other variants, and this due in big part that we are moving out of the low end of commercial kitchen appliances, and into the home categories.
The fine news is that this squeezer and juicer features a sturdy metal build and is totally dishwasher safe.
As a compact manual juicer, this variant is not going to be capable to juice the big grapefruits and oranges, instead, topping out with mid-sized citrus fruits.
And, while this variant comes in 1 of 4 bright colors, they have a habit of chipping or fading over time, and if you wish juice some oranges or citrus fruits but not dozens at a time, this is the product for you.
Feature Top Rated ZULAY Metal Lemon Lime Squeezer/Juicer
- With this ZULAY Metal Lemon, Lime Squeezer get each and every drop of your fruit, just press it to get more juice than many of other models, you’ll have no seeds in your juice. Work ideally on Key limes, Mayer lemons, Eureka, Mexican limes, Tahiti limes and many more
- Solid heavy-duty material, this tow in one lemon/lime press can juice small limes, big lemons, and even small-sized oranges. Build with solid aluminum and non-toxic lead-free coating it is reliable and safe.
- Easy to use, save huge time and effort with this top-rated metal lime juicer. No more worrying about batteries or electricity. No more hard to clean or bulky crowding your kitchen.
- Easy to clean, the cleaning process is smooth and very easy you can simply take out your fruit for that additional touch in your cocktail or food and simply put it in the dishwasher.
- Easy to use
- Small compact design
- Dishwasher safe
- Extracts all the juice
- Works with limes and small oranges
- Extreme build quality
- Not ideal for large amounts of juice
If you are a busy person and want a quick citrus juice, then this ZULAY Metal Lemon Lime Squeezer is the perfect option or you.
Build quality is great, dishwasher safe and works perfectly with small oranges and limes.