Today we are going to take a review at the Tribest Slowstar juicer and mincer.
Tribest is proud of its low speed, showing that faster is not better!
It is packed with extra features to make a healthy, excellent juice and lot s of other recipes.
After we have discussed the ins and outs, we will look at a few other similar juicers so you can compare them with what’s on the market.
Who is the Tribest Slowstar for?
This juicer is suitable for daily use in any home. It is easy to use and will produce healthy recipes.
It is perfect if you like fresh juice in the morning, make smoothies for the kids, or try out a new sauce to accompany a meat dish.
Suppose you have never made a juice before. You will have no problem with the Slowstar. However, if you are a bit of a pro, you can step up your game with this machine.
What is Included In The Pack?
You will receive the main body of the juicer along with the juicing attachment and the mincing attachment. In addition, there are a stainless steel filter and a plunger.
You will also find an Ultem juicing screen, pulp wiping assembly, and juice/ pulp containers. We like the cleaning brush that is included to make your life easier.
There is a duo blade double-edged Ultem auger- this we will explain shortly!
Tribest Slowstar SW-2000 Overview of features:
This juicer and mincer are pretty significant. First, it is 8″ x 8″ x 18″. Second, its square shape means it will tuck nicely into a corner, and you won’t have to take it out and put it away each time.
The main body weighs 18 pounds. The design is modern and sleek.
The metallic red and black colors go nicely together, so they will look smart sitting on your kitchen counter. In addition, it is made from high-quality plastic, so it is easier to clean.
It is BPA-free, so you don’t need to worry about any harmful chemicals mixed in with your healthy juice. Another benefit is stain-resistant materials.
You often blend things like beets or tomatoes, and the plastic will stain, making it look older than it is. You won’t have that problem here.
Read Next – Tribest Slowstar 2000 vs 2020
Things you will like:
- 200w/47 RPM slow speed juicing– With a slower speed, the blades will not heat up and cause harm to the nutrients in your juice. High-speed juicers tend to oxidize the fruit. The Tribest low-speed function means you can extract 30-40% more fluid, and it will stay fresher for more time. This doesn’t mean it isn’t powerful! It has a 3-stage speed reduction motor. This turns 200w into the equivalent of 9 horsepowers. It is highly efficient in all types of fruit and vegetables.
- Unique Duo-blade double-edged auger- The auger is made from Ultem plastic, 8 times stronger than cheaper plastics. It will slice through fibrous foods like celery, and you don’t need to spend so much time pre-preparing the food. In addition, the double-edge is a unique feature that will speed up the juicing process.
- The mincing attachment- Having the option to turn your juicer into a mincer makes this a 2-1 machine. Just swap out the attachment, and you will be ready to make fresh sauces/salsas, frozen sorbets, or even throw in your hard nuts to improve your recipes.
- Keeping it clean- The multitask pulp wiping will wipe away any pulp that gets left behind. It will improve the taste of your juice and make it easier to clean. There is also a handy cap on the end of the juice spout. When you aren’t pouring out your juice, place the lid on to stop messy drips.
- Warranty- The Tribest Slowstar SW-2000 comes with a 10-year warranty and customer service so that you will have peace of mind.
Things you may not like:
- It’s not a centrifugal juicer- While Tribest advertises that there is less pre-prep time, you will still need to cut your fruit and vegetables.
- Hot motor- the motor has a habit of overheating. After some use, you may have to turn it off and wait for it to cool down.
Read Next – Tribest Slowstar Vertical Slow Juicer and Mincer
Tribest Slowstar Juicer Vs. Other Juicers in the Same Category
Let’s see how the Tribest Slowstar fairs up against other juicers. (Comparison table is below)
TriBest Slowstar Juicer vs. The Shine Kitchen Co.
They have produced a tall, slim-designed juicer. It is very stylish, and being stainless steel and black will fit with any kitchen décor.
Compared with the Tribest, it also has cold compress action, so your juice remains nice and cold.
It has the same watts and RPM. In addition, it comes with a pusher to push down food.
The Shine Kitchen Co only has a single auger.
The only real advantage it has over the Tribest is its price and more compact design.
TriBest Slowstar Juicer vs. Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer
We liked this juicer because it has a wide chute at 3.15″ (smaller than the Tribest at 2.15″). This means you won’t have to cut your food up so small.
It also has a smaller chute for vegetables. It has the same wattage as the Tribest but a higher RPM.
Asobi says that 47-60RPN is a low speed and will not harm the nutrients in the juice. The two juicers have in common the stainless steel filter and the cap on the juice spout.
This model is made from Tritan food-grade anti-oxidation materials, and it is BPA-free, whereas the Tribest is only BPA-free.
You can choose alternative colors apart from stainless steel, bright red, or new red.
The Asobi has an LED display, which we would like to see on the Tribest.
Read Next – Tribest GSE-5000 Green Star Elite Review
TriBest Slowstar Juicer vs. Ti luxury Juicer
This juicer has a 3″ chute, so again, slightly larger than the Tribest.
It has 250w power, which is a little more, but it has kept the 40RPN.
So there is more power but without affecting the juice. It is made from Tritan food anti-oxidation materials, and it’s BPA-free.
Other colors available are champagne or red.
It is dishwasher safe, so really, it is as easy to clean as possible. This is the youngest of the four juicers.
Read Next – Tribest Green Star Elite Juicer Costco